Saturday, March 26, 2011

LuCkY dAy!

Is there anything better than being Irish??? It's the one holiday that singles out ONE heritage and lets you party! That's right...I'm Irish! And proud of it! I mainly like it because my mom cooks a yummy Irish cuisine (we get it once a year) of corned beef and potatoes & cabbage with dark Rye or Pumpernickel bread. The rest of the meal consists of "American" food, such as broccoli, jell-o, and salad...all of which just happen to be green. Therefore, they MUST be Irish! It has become a tradition for the Long's to come over to share in our festivities. They are also the only other people I know who like to eat as much as we do. So everyone dressed in green and this is what happened.....

Awww......precious family moments......

Then this happened.......What the...????

Only at the Haacke house!

Julie didn't come alone either...


silly family = funny moments!
Until next year.....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey cute girl!! I have to say that I tried the corned beef for the first time this year and it was NOT my fav!! I'm pretty sure I've got a little Irish running through my viens, but not enough to make me like that stuff I guess! lol! Miss you!

cstenney said...

FUN!!!! I really need to get into this tradition with you guys. The food may not be my fav...but I will eat it. Cute pics!!! I especialy like the one with Julie and her new man. He's HOT!!!!