Saturday, December 4, 2010

ThE liGHt pAraDE!

I'm such a nerd when it comes to festive / holiday stuff. I love the holidays! So when I heard it was time for Bountiful to have their light parade...I was so there. I just had to convince someone to go with me. So I asked the elderlies (my parents) to go and the Long family (Rick, Julie, Cass, and Tuck). We bundled up for the cold and waited to see all the lights........


Let's just state right off the bat....this is Bountiful, Utah not New York City. The parade lasted 10 minutes max. There weren't many people in the parade, nor were there very many people in attendance. But it was still fun. Tuck and I stood right out in the street to collect all kinds of candy, we even got toothbrushes. Tuck yelled "Hello, Ladies!" to the local beauty queens. And we tried to get every one to wave to us....we were VICTORIOUS.
The local paper even took our picture.

Before we knew it it was time to see the big guy himself.....Santa. As he went by he points right to me and says "NAUGHTY!" He then tells Cass & Tuck they were "Nice" this year. Whatever Santa! Way to single a girl out! And....how did he know!!!!!

Anyway, we had fun at the light parade and went on to stuff ourselves at dinner. My kind of night!

1 comment:

cstenney said...

Sounds like you guys have alot of fun...I wish I could have gone! Good times though