Saturday, December 4, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas...Peacock Style!

As I was getting out all my Christmas decorations this year I decided I was tired of the same old stuff. I've done my room in purple for the last 5 years and thought it was time for a change. So I headed off to craft store heaven (Hobby Lobby) to see what new things I could find. As I was shopping around I saw this teal blue peacock and I knew I wanted to use him....but how. So I thought I could put him on top of my tree instead of a star. To my surprise I found all kinds of peacock items to use, and in the right colors. I had so much fun finding things and trying to figure how they would work together. Below are my results. It may not be the most "Christmas-y" themed room but it is festive and I love it!

I had a glass jar and a plain green wreath in my closet. I decided to see what I could make...


1 comment:

cstenney said...

You are so stinkin' creative...I LOVE IT!!! This is so cute!