Saturday, June 25, 2011

EaSt CanYoN BaBy!!!

My sister Julie & her family recently invited me to go camping with them at East Canyon. Of course I was excited to go! I never go anywhere, let alone anywhere fun. I had a great time hanging with the coolest cats around. Me, Julie, and Cass drove up Friday night where we met up with Tucker & Rick. We immediately hit the pool....it was freezing!! We spent the rest of the night stuffing our faces, talking around a campfire, and having a good time. I love spending time with my awesome niece & nephew, Cassidy & Tucker. For some reason they haven't reached the stage where they are too cool to hang with their dear old auntie! I don't give them much more time before they realize I'm an old tag-a-long and ditch me. So I will enjoy the time I have with them before they grow older and forget me. jk

We woke up Saturday morning and started our day off with an intense game of Truth or Dare (we were wasting time waiting for Rick to get back and fix us breakfast). It was funny to see Tucker talk in an Italian accent, Cassidy dancing on the picnic table, and was topped off with the can of biscuits exploding and scaring the crap out of us. I guess you had to be there. After a heart attack on a plate for breakfast (it was yummy) we headed for the pool for a lounging day of sun.

After the pool me and the kids headed to play some shuffle board, took a walk, and headed back to play some volleyball. Tuck & I had a blast!!

The night ended with a community picnic an Rick once again cooking us a yummy dinner.

After dinner it started getting windy so we rented a movie and settled in for the night....sunburns and all. Fun times!!

Thanks Long Family for letting me be a part of your awesome family for the weekend!
Love you guys!

No comments: