Monday, February 27, 2012

First Night!!!

So on the day we got on the ship it was Tucker man's 14the birthday! I just want to take a moment to write about what an awesome young man he is!! I know I've written birthday tributes about him in the past but sometimes you just can't say enough about how great you think a person is. I love this kid!!! He makes me smile everyday and laugh till my belly hurts. He has a great outlook and a sweet personality. I love that I got to spend this week "cruisin'!!!" with him. Whether we were miniature golfing, exploring, eating yummy desserts, or being silly....he really does make my heart sing. I love that he always says, "Hey, Steph". And I go "What?" and he says "You're cute!" And I say thanks. Its kind of our silly thing that we do. I love him even when he "fabricates" stories to get out of getting in trouble. He is truly growing up to be a kind, sweet, funny, smart young man. And I hope that he always stays my friend and never gets embarrased to be seen with me because I WILL hug and kiss him every time I see as long as he will permit me to. That's a promise!!! Happy Birthday Kid!!! I hope that you had a great birthday, not many kids get to sail off to the Caribbean for their 14th birthday.

No comments: