Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Birthday Girls!!!


I can remember the day that my niece Torie was born. On my 14th birthday I sat at home alone waiting to hear the news. Around 10:00pm I got the call. Torie Mariah Gull was born and I always knew I would share something with that sweet little girl. Having the same birthday we shared parties and a bond. To this day if we do something or say something that we both do then we say "it must be a birthday thing". I love Torie so much, she's my 1st shared birthday gift. Then this last January we welcomed another girl to our club when Halle Savage was born. She's Torie's niece and my great-niece. She's such a beautiful little girl, always smiling and never sitting still. I love my birthday girls and love that we have a birthday that we can share. I hope that we will always choose to be in each other's lives this time of year. Love ya girls!!!

No comments: